iven his noticeable play for much of the ni

Práce s hlínou, hrnčířství, cihlářství, kamnářství...
lw789

iven his noticeable play for much of the ni

pát 22. pro 2017 9:52:29

The Sacramento Kings got some much-needed depth at point guard and a possible backup plan if they lose starter Isaiah Thomas in free agency. The Kings and Darren Collison agreed to a three-year contract worth about $16 million Thursday, a person familiar with the deal said. The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because teams cant officially sign free agents until the NBAs moratorium on moves is lifted July 10. The Los Angeles Times first reported the agreement. Collison opted out of the final year of his contract with the Clippers that would have paid him $1.9 million next season. He averaged 11.4 points and 3.7 assists in 25.9 minutes last season, primarily as Chris Pauls backup. Collison has been a starter at times throughout his career since New Orleans drafted him 21st overall in 2009 out of UCLA, including 35 games last season while Paul was injured. He also played two seasons with Indiana and one in Dallas before helping the Clippers reach the second round of the playoffs. Clippers coach and president of basketball operations Doc Rivers had called Collison the teams No. 1 priority in free agency. Instead, Collison left for a big pay raise in Californias capital city and possibly even a chance to start. With so much money already committed to DeMarcus Cousins and Rudy Gay next season, the Kings chances of keeping Thomas already were going to be tough this summer. Thomas, the last pick of the 2011 draft who has become a fan favourite in Sacramento, has worked his way into being a full-time starter who averaged 20.3 points and 6.3 assists last season. The market for ball-handling guards also has been a booming one this summer. Shaun Livingston left the Brooklyn Nets for a three-year, $16 million deal with Golden State. Kyle Lowry has a contract in place to return to Toronto reportedly worth $48 million over four years, and Kyrie Irving agreed to a five-year, $90 million contract extension with Cleveland. Because Thomas is a restricted free agent, the Kings can match any offer he receives. Whether they will -- or can afford to do so -- remains unclear. The Kings also are counting on some of their young guards to blossom. Last years second-round pick, point guard Ray McCallum, showed signs of improving when he played bigger minutes in the final weeks of the season. And Sacramento has drafted a shooting guard with its last two first-round picks, Ben McLemore (seventh overall) out of Kansas last year and Michigans Nik Stauskas (eighth overall) this June. Owner Vivek Ranadive, general manager Pete DAlessandro and coach Michael Malone have made as many moves as any team in the league since taking over the Kings last year, so its also possible Sacramento could shuffle its roster with more trades again this summer. Tanner Glass Jersey . "I only want to go through this one more time," Crosby said Friday. The 24-year-old captain hasnt played since the symptoms resurfaced following a loss to Boston on Dec. 5. Doctors allowed him to return to full practice on Tuesday and while Crosby is pleased with the way his body is responding he refuses to put on his return. Brandon Bollig Jersey . Hattestad managed to avoid the carnage midway through the mens final, as a crash took out three skiers, essentially leaving two men vying for gold. The Norwegian posted a time of 3:38.39, outlasting Swedens Teodor Peterson, who took silver with a time of 3:39. http://www.jerseyofficialhockeyflames.c ... ey-jersey/. -- Former NHL star Jeremy Roenick shot a second-round 69 to take the lead after 36 holes and former LPGA great Annika Sorenstam and Chad Pfeifer, who lost his left leg above the knee serving in Iraq, are among several players in contention in the American Century Championship tournament on Saturday. Sam Bennett Jersey .TV Series: Duck Dynasty. Dennis Wideman Jersey . American Lindsey Jacobellis was third, while Japans Yuka Fujimori finished just off the podium. Maltais, from Petite-Riviere-St-Francois, Que., earned bronze at the 2006 Olympic Games and is set to return to the Games this February in Sochi, Russia.TAMPA, Fla. -- Daniel Briere might have been the most comfortable player on the ice. Playing in his 109th career playoff game and first for the Montreal Canadiens, Briere skated around in overtime feeling fresh and like something good was going to happen. The least surprising thing was that Briere, a patented playoff performer, made the play to set up Dale Weises goal to beat the Tampa Bay Lightning in Game 1. It was Brieres 110th point in the Stanley Cup playoffs but also evidence of how strong an overall game he played. "I had lots of chances," Briere said. "I really liked the play of our line. Talking to ourselves before the game, we wanted to bring energy to our team. I believe we were able to do that. Personally I felt like I had a lot of jump and probably couldve scored a few goals before that overtime." Briere had a couple of the games better scoring chances despite playing in a role with Weise and Michael Bournival in which he wasnt expected to bring offence. But thats exactly what he brought on the game-winner, taking advantage of a Tampa Bay defensive breakdown to feed Weise for the winner. "It was an excellent reward for them because they played an exccellent game," coach Michel Therrien said.dddddddddddd "They deserved to score the winning goal." Given his noticeable play for much of the night, Briere probably deserved more than just a point. But Weise will take what he got. "I thought he was awesome tonight," Weise said of Briere. "Hes a guy that I grew up as a little kid watching him play, and he just raises his level in the playoffs and you saw that tonight." Briere helped beat the Habs in the 2010 Eastern Conference final while with the Philadelphia Flyers, putting up three points in the series first two games. He led all players in those playoffs with 30 points in 23 games. Even though his minutes arent that of a top-liner, Montreal hopes to continue to reap the benefits of Brieres playoff prowess, as it did Wednesday night. "Hes played a ton of playoff games and played some big games," captain Brian Gionta said. "No different tonight." Briere didnt want to blow one primary assist out of proportion, even though it was a significant one. "I dont know, its just one game," he said. "I dont want to get too crazy. Its a huge win. Its a great feeling." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Zpět na Keramika

Uživatelé procházející toto fórum: Žádní registrovaní uživatelé a 1 návštěvník